Wednesday, June 6, 2018

STORM'S END NUTRITION


 Storm's End Nutrition
Most of you don't know me, will probably never know me in person.  I was raised on a farm in SE Idaho here in the united states.  As a child I was plagued with illness and went to one doctor to another it seemed.  Shuttled around like cattle on a truck.  Each doctor told me that this was wrong with  me or that was wrong with me when it turns out...they didn't know beans about what was going on inside of ME.  Only I could know that.  After a bad round with modern medicine in my early 20's I washed my hands of allopathic medicine and embraced the alternative spectrum.  I believed that there was something out there to help me and I was going to find it.  I spent years studying herbs and natural medicine and put myself through school so that I might be able to help others when the time came, IF a time came.  I earned a Bachelor's in Holistic Nutrition and a Doctorate in Naturopathy and started another journey of healing, one not just for myself but for those around me.  From this came a desire to start a business that would give me the opportunity to teach what I have learned and to help others on their own health journeys.  It is at this time I am proud to say the business has finally come into fruition.  We (my husband and I) are still working on getting funding for a lot of things but at least we have a facebook page and a landing page to let people know we exist.  The name of our business is Storm's End Nutrition.  Our mission is to help others through Education, Nutrition, Supplementation and Natural Medicine.  I started by teaching herb classes here locally in 2013 and my classroom has been slowly gaining momentum over time.  I have been posting our articles here on this blog since it began.  I will continue to do so.  What you don't get is the herbal formulas that my students do.  I teach classes 4 times a month, the first is an information class (the articles on the blog), the second is an herb walk to identify and harvest plants that we will use in class, the third is an herbal potluck to teach my students how to incorporate the herbs we have discussed into their diets on a regular basis and the fourth is an herbal formula class where we make a variety of medicinal and edible concoctions.  Those formulas/recipes I have never posted online.  That will change once our website gets launched but that won't be for a bit yet.

So, without further hoopla we invite you to view our landing page at
 https://everesearch.wixsite.com/stormsendnutritionlp
 Here is the link to our facebook page as well:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/stormsendnutrition/
Thank you for believing in us, in me, and in what we do or what we are trying to do for our fellow men across the world.  You make all of this worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment